Tuesday 21 September 2010

Land locked

Grrrrr. So many other pressures mean that I haven't been out on the bike since last Thursday! Having been to Wales for strictly-no-biking (walking) holiday with my partner, who doesn't ride, then cancelling Monday's ride due to work pressures, then Tuesday morning's plan to get out failed because of work pressures... And tomorrow looks to be much the same too, with my best laid plan for a ride early in the morning about to be scuppered by work work work. Darn it. Sunday is the SheCycles easy ride and I can't wait to get out!! I'm already working on a calendar for next year's riding. Once my Masters is out of the way there'll be no stopping me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To do list of rides

5 Dales
Cut Gate 02/07/11
Lee Quarry
Long Mynd
Coed-y-Brenin
Marin Trail (all of it)
Penmachno (all of it -- there's a pattern forming)
Gisburn 25/04/11